Contact Information & Directions
Lifelong Brain & Cognition Laboratory at the
Lab Manager E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus mail code: MC-251
405 North Mathews Avenue
Urbana, Illinois 61801
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
- Open all year, including summers and most of holiday breaks.
- (Some experiments may run outside of general lab hours; this is up to the investigator, RA, and participants involved.)
Directions to the Beckman Institute
- The Beckman Institute is located on the south side of University Avenue, between Mathews Avenue and Wright Street in Urbana. The street address is 405 North Mathews Avenue, Urbana, 61801. University Avenue is a major east-west thoroughfare running from west Champaign to east Urbana.
Directions to Room 1638
- Our lab is located in Room 1638 in the Beckman Institute. This room is on the first floor, in northernmost hallway (closest to University Avenue), and towards the east end of the building.
Directions to the MRI facility:
- The MRI facility is located in the basement of The Beckman Institute. Please ask the experimenter you're in contact with about whether you should meet them in the Beckman lobby, in the lab, at the mock MRI in Beckman, or in the basement at the MRI suite.
Help improve our Site
- Send comments and suggestions to Michelle Voss at mvossATillinoisDOTedu